Burger King Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

1.6

80 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (Fredericksburg, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied on Monday online & I got a call back on Tuesday asking if I could come in for an interview on Thursday. I went in for the interview & went over the guidelines of working there & was told what to bring for training the next day. It was basically guaranteed since I walkin in the door. I was only asked one question then the manager talked for the rest of the time & it was only 10 minutes for the whole interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King (Franklin, MA).

Interview

I sat down with the head manager in the restaurant. We went over the in-person application I had previously handed in. Everything was very standard. Went over specific days and times I could and couldn't work. I was in school so went over what commitments I had. They asked when I would be 18 because at this age you could work late night and closing.

Team Member Interview

Interview

You have to apply either online or in person. If the manager is interested, they will call you in for an interview. Once, you accept the position, there's a brief, but paid, orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King (Gulfport, MS) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied In-Person , Interviewed With The General Manager and the Assistant General Manager . Hired the same day , filled out paper work (usual) , was given a hat and name tag.

Interview Questions

• Do I have fast food experience
      Why'd you come to BK
      Do you want to move up in our company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger King (Detroit, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online one week later they call me in for an interview I interview within three days they called me asked me if I could bring my Social Security card and my ID and I was hired it's less than two weeks to get a job

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about clean the windows   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King in March 2017.

Interview

It surprisingly went well. You just have to be really confident and have a big smile on your face. Don't stress, just keep on your toes. Be sure to dress presentably, employers look at body behavior so be sure to have good posture. When sitting down don't slouch. Keep your phone away from you and on silent to prevent distraction. Most importantly, make direct eye contact.

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Amarillo, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Ask do you go to school and do you attend class in time. ETC....

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Burger King in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Was called for interview two weeks later, and was scheduled to come in for an interview with the assistant manager two days after the phone call. Arrived at the location, which was very unsanitary (sticky floors, broken tables, etc). They seemed severely understaffed as well.

First interview with the assistant manager went very well, very kind woman. Had second interview with general manager the next day, which seemed to go okay as well. Was asked questions about myself, availability, etc. Didn't get to talk much since she talked over me a lot, but that's probably for the best.

The manager said she would give me a call in the next few days if I got the job, and to call if I haven't heard from her. Did as she asked since I never received a call, but the phone was connected to a fax machine, so my call couldn't go through. Very odd thing to do, especially if there are applicants waiting for responses or trying to contact you with questions and concerns.

Overall, this was an easy (but very unprofessional) experience. I'll keep waiting to see if I get any response, but I won't hold my breath.

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King (Olympia, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

Individual. Waited and socialized with other possible co workers until ready to be interviewed. When I went to sit in the booth, we shook hands, exchanged names and she asked a few questions. the process was quick and to the point. I got a call the next day of when I and the other new employees would fill out forms and write down sizes for our uniforms.

Interview Questions

• How do you do in a fast paced environment?   1 Answer
    • This is a busy location, how are you in stressful situations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

A tip for people going... Go with a nice clean shirt, slacks, and black dress shoes. The interview was easy because thankfully the manager was very laid back. The key is to be yourself and not get nervous about it, besides, its Burger King, its not that serious. He asked me about my availability, if i had ever worked before, and transportation. I would go through this website and write down all the different questions that people have been asked and come up with the answers you would give.