Burger King Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burger King Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

1.6

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King in March 2017.

Interview

It surprisingly went well. You just have to be really confident and have a big smile on your face. Don't stress, just keep on your toes. Be sure to dress presentably, employers look at body behavior so be sure to have good posture. When sitting down don't slouch. Keep your phone away from you and on silent to prevent distraction. Most importantly, make direct eye contact.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Amarillo, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Ask do you go to school and do you attend class in time. ETC....

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Burger King in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Was called for interview two weeks later, and was scheduled to come in for an interview with the assistant manager two days after the phone call. Arrived at the location, which was very unsanitary (sticky floors, broken tables, etc). They seemed severely understaffed as well.

First interview with the assistant manager went very well, very kind woman. Had second interview with general manager the next day, which seemed to go okay as well. Was asked questions about myself, availability, etc. Didn't get to talk much since she talked over me a lot, but that's probably for the best.

The manager said she would give me a call in the next few days if I got the job, and to call if I haven't heard from her. Did as she asked since I never received a call, but the phone was connected to a fax machine, so my call couldn't go through. Very odd thing to do, especially if there are applicants waiting for responses or trying to contact you with questions and concerns.

Overall, this was an easy (but very unprofessional) experience. I'll keep waiting to see if I get any response, but I won't hold my breath.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

A tip for people going... Go with a nice clean shirt, slacks, and black dress shoes. The interview was easy because thankfully the manager was very laid back. The key is to be yourself and not get nervous about it, besides, its Burger King, its not that serious. He asked me about my availability, if i had ever worked before, and transportation. I would go through this website and write down all the different questions that people have been asked and come up with the answers you would give.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

They asked my availability, described how the "promote from within" and things happened; how hours depended on my attitude, attendance, and performance, and the expectations of the role I applied for.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lynn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Lynn, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview is completely different from the job. They are much nicer to you at the interview and say things that are mostly not true just because they're low on people. Some of the things the say is true but things such as training....not so much. They probably train you for about 3 days until the manager "decides" to tell you that your ready. You don't get much of a choice.

Anonymous Employee in Bardstown, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Bardstown, KY) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview 2 days after I submitted the application.
    It wasn't really an interview in my opinion. It was only 5 mins. She only asked "is this your first job?" "when are you available?" "what's your shirt size?" "Do you prefer a hat or a visor?" and told me what shift I was going to work and what I was going to be expected to do.

Anonymous Employee in Rego Park, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Rego Park, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Fast and different. I was taken off guard but it was pretty easy. The manager was nice and it was quick. He didn't ask me questions I don't have the answer to.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

i got hired on the spot after 3 hours of waiting she took me in the back and just hired me. i submitted application online and then did a walk in and she had me wait she saw i was nice smiling and patient so she hired me based off i presented myself.

Interview Questions

• what kind of person are you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Medley, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Medley, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

The manger sends you an email saying that you are selected for an interview please come in this certain day so we can begin the interview process.The email load with information about the manger and burger king pretty neat.

Interview Questions

• Did you graduate high school?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Burger King?   1 Answer