Burger King Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 11, 2018

1.7

94 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in East Orange, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (East Orange, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and waited for 2 weeks then they called me in for the interview and asked a few questions and said they'll call me back within 3 or 4 days

Interview Questions

• How are you going to get here   2 Answers
  • We don't tolerate lateness will u be late   1 Answer
  • Is this your first job   1 Answer
  • Do u live close by   1 Answer
  • If you are hired when can u start working   1 Answer
  • If you are hired what time can u start and end your shift   1 Answer
  • How old are you   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King in September 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview while the building was under construction. The manager said it (the interview) would be in the parking lot, and I was ok with that. I show up and another person is also waiting. We didn't hear anything from the manager, yet he wasn't there. The other person called him and he claimed that he called everyone and moved the interviews to Saturday. Neither me nor the other person got a call or email. That was not the first time he moved the interviews apparently. Completely unprofessional and rude.

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (Fredericksburg, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied on Monday online & I got a call back on Tuesday asking if I could come in for an interview on Thursday. I went in for the interview & went over the guidelines of working there & was told what to bring for training the next day. It was basically guaranteed since I walkin in the door. I was only asked one question then the manager talked for the rest of the time & it was only 10 minutes for the whole interview.

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King (Franklin, MA).

Interview

I sat down with the head manager in the restaurant. We went over the in-person application I had previously handed in. Everything was very standard. Went over specific days and times I could and couldn't work. I was in school so went over what commitments I had. They asked when I would be 18 because at this age you could work late night and closing.

Team Member Interview

Interview

You have to apply either online or in person. If the manager is interested, they will call you in for an interview. Once, you accept the position, there's a brief, but paid, orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burger King (Gulfport, MS) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied In-Person , Interviewed With The General Manager and the Assistant General Manager . Hired the same day , filled out paper work (usual) , was given a hat and name tag.

Interview Questions

• Do I have fast food experience
      Why'd you come to BK
      Do you want to move up in our company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger King (Detroit, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online one week later they call me in for an interview I interview within three days they called me asked me if I could bring my Social Security card and my ID and I was hired it's less than two weeks to get a job

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about clean the windows   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

It was very simple and straight forward. It was all basic questions that a three year old could answer. It was also very chill and laid back so you don't feel pressured at all.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do as a career?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King in March 2017.

Interview

It surprisingly went well. You just have to be really confident and have a big smile on your face. Don't stress, just keep on your toes. Be sure to dress presentably, employers look at body behavior so be sure to have good posture. When sitting down don't slouch. Keep your phone away from you and on silent to prevent distraction. Most importantly, make direct eye contact.

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Amarillo, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Ask do you go to school and do you attend class in time. ETC....