Burke Rehabilitation Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital

COTA/L Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital (White Plains, NY).

Interview

It was good. You will meet with several people and all of them are helpful, nice, and supportive. They truly make you feel like you are needed and wanted to be a part of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work there.   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital (White Plains, NY).

Interview

You talk to the manager for 1 hour and was asked previous experience and education. Then you discuss the hierarchy at Burke and the Levels on the Clinical Ladder. You tour the facility and meet briefly the director. It was a pretty straightforward interview, no surprises.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience? They hire a lot of new graduates.   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital (White Plains, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

First the PI calls you for a phone interview, if you pass it, they invite you to the center to give an oral presentation about your research. After that, you ] interview with 3-4 people one-on-one and talk to your future co-workers over dinner.

Case Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital (Nacogdoches, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

1.I was asked to sit at a large table facing 3 interviewers. Then they asked me about my self and explained the job description. After about 10 minutes. They asked me a bunch of questions which I do not really remember word for word because I was nervous.
    2.Then they asked for a writing sample. The essay questions was what would you do if a client came to you with marriage problems, drinking problems, and unemployment all routed in his problems dealing with anger. Write a response answering how you as a case worker would help the client.

Interview Questions

• How have you helped someone with a problem at your last job?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital in January 2012.

Interview

Met first with HR then with Director of PT. Had a tour of the facilities at the end. Both were very nice. HR basically asked a few questions about employment background, etc. PT asked usual PT questions... why did you become a PT? What do you think your strengths are? How do you cope with handling all of your work in a limited time frame? Why do you want to do inpatient rehab?

Interview Questions

• How do you make time to complete caseload and paperwork without having to work extra hours every day?   Answer Question