Burlington Stores Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burlington Stores Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Burlington Stores

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Secaucus, NJ) in July 2014.

Interview

Sat in a small office with one of the department managers. I showed up in a suit and was later told that I almost did not get the job because I was over dressed. Interview as very casual - it was like two friends just having a conversation.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Burlington Stores

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online after seeing an advertisement for an opening on their career site. After several weeks, a recruiter reached out to me by email to schedule a phone interview.

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Secaucus, NJ) in December 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy interview. Basic retail interview questions. Got an offer immediately on the interview. The process was pretty quick. Got a call fairly quickly after applying unlike other retailers. Started pretty quickly after getting the job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Forestville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Forestville, MD) in February 2018.

Interview

Brief, yet enjoyable. I had a great conversation with management that did not feel like an interview at all; yet addressed everything at hand. Once offered the job I was swiftly brought up to speed what my daily operations would entail.

Interview Questions

• The most important question asked was, " what were available hours to work?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Upper Darby, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Upper Darby, PA) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online. 2 weeks later, they emailed me for an interview. it was a group interview, about 5-7 of us. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. A week later, they called and said i got the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   4 Answers
    • Why do you want to work at Burlington?   3 Answers
    • If you've shopped at Burlington before, what's one thing we could improve on?   2 Answers
    • What would your lat boss say about you?   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burlington Stores in September 2014.

Interview

I went to a hiring fair and that's how I got interviewed. I had to apply first online before attending the fair. They asked me a few questions and they hired me right on the spot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Albuquerque, NM) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied on a Sunday, got a text to set up an interview 8 days later(Monday). Mostly asked about your customer service experience and how you dealt with customer or mistakes and how you fixed it. Asked about availability they are looking for people with an open schedule because most workers were also going to school. They send an email to you within 3 days letting you know if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• What was one mistake you made while working and how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burlington Stores.

Interview

It was a relatively short interview. The hiring manager was very nice and asked basic interview questions. This was my first interview and I was very nervous given that I never had any previous job experience. I was told they would call me within a week with any updates but never received a call.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you handled a negative situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in East Windsor, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (East Windsor, CT) in August 2018.

Interview

Went in after applying online. I set up the interview using the online tool. The manager was on a conference call so I spoke to another lady in the office. She asked my background and I answered with my past experiences. She told me I would get a call for another interview if the manager is interested. Two days later I received an email for my background check and then another email offering me the position and giving me the date of my start and time to show up for orientation pending my background check clears. Amazing! I was looking for a second part time job as I already have a fulltime job and I am very excited!

Interview Questions

• What type of work have you done? What is your experience? Do you have retail experience and what? etc.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burlington Stores in July 2018.

Interview

Very quick and easy, very standard and straightforward questions. They’re looking for team players and want to make sure you’re a people person. They want outgoing people and don’t forget to make eye contact and smile a lot

Interview Questions

• Name a time where a coworker had complained about you. How did you fix it   Answer Question