Burlington Stores Customer Service Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burlington Stores Customer Service Cashier Interview Questions

1.5

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Apply online. Get called in for an interview. Mine was with 2 Managers. They asked several common sense questions and some questions about my past experience. Then explained the wait for the background check and coming in for E Learning.(This time was paid)

Interview Questions

• What do you think is great customer service? Give an example of a problem customer and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Burlington Stores

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

I applied on a Sunday, they called me on a monday my interview was on tuesday afterwards I started two days later. The same day as orientation I was basically working. The manager asked basic questions. once they call you its basically you got the job so no worries

Customer Service Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burlington Stores in October 2015.

Interview

I applied in September and it took about two weeks for me to get a call back. The interview was short, maybe five minutes at the most with really basic questions. The hiring manager told me I had the job at the very end of the interview. Very easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Tell me about your work experience, Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

She told me I had the job and would send email the employment papers. The next week I went in for training. It was a very quick process.

Anonymous Employee in El Monte, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (El Monte, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview went really good. I had two young ladies interview me. The questions were pretty basic nothing bad at all. They told me to check my email for a background check and I received it 3 days later. I got the job!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Grapevine, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was a four part experience. I applied online, received a call within two weeks. Had my interview within that week. Received the call saying I was hired the following week. Was told to go online to set up my work profile and come in that following Saturday for hands on training (paid). Received my first check the following pay day.

Customer Service Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores.

Interview

I applied and got a call back in about a week that I got the job. I knew someone who already worked there and had them as a reference on my application, so they didn't give me an interview.

Customer Service Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burlington Stores in September 2014.

Interview

There were 2 interviews. The first one was the general questions and the second one was more about experience. It was really easy it took about 30 minutes and all together each interview was about 10 minutes each. In an out I got hired on spot. No drug test.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would advise people to be ready for the interview but it's really easy and relieving because the people doing the interview are really friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Bakersfield, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Everyone was basically hired instantly, the manager just went over all of the criteria for Burlington Coat Factory and guided us through the process of how everything functions there. She didn't explain much of its cultural values, but she was nice about everything.

Customer Service Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burlington Stores.

Interview

easy questions why you want to work for this company

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Richmond, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online because there is no paper application; all applications are completed and reviewed online. After a few days I called in to inquire about my application and they let me know they'd take another look at my application. The next day I got a call for an in-person interview. Interview was about 15 minutes and I received an offer on the spot, which I accepted. The next few times I came in for training, and then I was scheduled.