Burlington Stores Customer Service Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burlington Stores Customer Service Cashier Interview Questions

1.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

I got referred by an job agency. Came to find out the Store Manager I end up working interviewed me. He was super friendly and gave me props for my good presence.

Interview Questions

• Interview was pretty easy with regular questions.
    Tell me a little bout yourself
    Other experiences.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Burlington Stores

Customer Service Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burlington Stores in June 2010.

Interview

I first talked to manager, talked about myself, and basically I filled out employment form, and I told them I was available at such and such times, and think I might get a job if my hours fit them. Availability to work hours they need is important. Lots of associates here in addition to opportunity to meet wide range of people.

Interview Questions

• What were job funtions at previous employers   1 Answer
    • What times are you available   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Corpus Christi, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Was asked about what I thought made a good customer service associate. I was asked about my experience. I was asked about my strengths and weaknesses. I was interviewed by the manager who then took me around the store. He then offered me $8.00 an hour and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Name one of your strengthes.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Apply online. Get called in for an interview. Mine was with 2 Managers. They asked several common sense questions and some questions about my past experience. Then explained the wait for the background check and coming in for E Learning.(This time was paid)

Interview Questions

• What do you think is great customer service? Give an example of a problem customer and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Cashier Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Richmond, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online because there is no paper application; all applications are completed and reviewed online. After a few days I called in to inquire about my application and they let me know they'd take another look at my application. The next day I got a call for an in-person interview. Interview was about 15 minutes and I received an offer on the spot, which I accepted. The next few times I came in for training, and then I was scheduled.

Cashier Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Monte, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (El Monte, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview went really good. I had two young ladies interview me. The questions were pretty basic nothing bad at all. They told me to check my email for a background check and I received it 3 days later. I got the job!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Customer Service Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burlington Stores.

Interview

easy questions why you want to work for this company

Negotiation

none

Customer Service Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burlington Stores.

Interview

real easy, did a math test

Interview Questions

• waiting for some one to actually notice you after you have been hired, kept getting the cold sholder from some of the girls who were suppose to show me my register   Answer Question

Customer Service Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burlington Stores in May 2009.

Interview

I put my application in and recieved a call three days later. I went in for my interview which only took around ten minutes. They needed to do a background check on me and I needed my working papers. Three days later I went back to give my working papers and they told me my background check cleared and that I could start a couple days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We talked about the hours I was able to work because of school and she granted those hours.

Customer Service Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burlington Stores in May 2009.

Interview

The interview process was brief in many ways. First they wondered if I had been a cashier elsewhere and if I had prior experience. Then I was was asked if I could handle rude, obnoxious and generally hostile customers. This was the bulk of the interview and past those those two key topics nothing much was brought up at the time.

Interview Questions

• How well can you handle customers who will yell or generally treat you poorly?   Answer Question