Burlington Stores Customer Service Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burlington Stores Customer Service Supervisor Interview Questions

2.1

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Beaverton, OR) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online. First interview with the operations manager, and then brought me back the next day to interview with the store manager. Both really nice people, and interview was very laid-back. Be prepared with a resume and cover letter.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Burlington Stores

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Hanover, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

The process was actually pretty quick. I applied on a Sunday and received a phone call 2 hours later to come in that following Tuesday. I got to meet with my direct manager, then I did well enough to move on to the store manager who was extremely nice and straight forward about what they are looking for. Afterwards, I was asked to come back that Thursday to meet with the HR partner and if things went well, I could expect a phone call. I was nervous but I did my best with the HR partner and she was such a pleasant person to talk to. I was sent an email the next day to do an online background consent authorization and that following Monday, I received the call that I was chosen for the position. I felt extremely honored because the store really seems together and professional.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Charlotte, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

I met with three different types of managers on different days. They asked the usual questions about working in retail or with customer service. During the interview process they tell you about all the advancements that the company offers and have you believing that there are lots of opportunities within. That is not the case.

Interview Questions

• Can you give us an example when you went above and beyond to offer top customer service to a customer in the past? Can you tell us how you would handle an irate customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Phila, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email informing me of a group interview. I did not attend but I received a call from the store manager scheduling an interview days later. I had an interview wit the store manager and the merchandising manager. I was then scheduled for an interview with the RVP of the region. After my final interview I received a call from the store manager and was told I had the job.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions. How would I manage and motivate coworkers. How to promote a culture of good customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Portland, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

They had 2, but will not well qualified candidates, the management was all about a month old , and coming back to meet the manager whom was below the store manager seemed backward to me, tho I was offered the job, then they told me I'd had been better off as a cashier because they got full time with less pay, seems wrong in My eyes

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

it was easy because i was already an employee of the company, managers already were aware of my abilities to produce results so getting in the door for a higher role was simple

Interview Questions

• how well are you with leading people   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Gainesville, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online and interviewed through a job fair. I spent about 3 minutes with the initial interviewer asking the basic questions about experience, what did I know about the company, things like that. Based on my experience, I was sent on to the next person to be interviewed in more detail, which was more in depth as to my skills as a supervisor. There were a LOT of people there who did the basic interview and were not asked to speak with anyone else. I guess they didn't make the grade.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Burlington? Though I expected that question, there were a lot of people who didn't. They were just there for the job fair.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Interview

Quick and easy. Offered me the job on the spot pending backround check. Took around two to three weeks to get the final offer. manager was very busy at all times.

Negotiation

None. All up to human resources.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online, got called about a week later for an interview. This seemed to be the easiest interview ever. No questions were asked really. It was a general statement of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I do not think there is one.

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Spokane, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

I had to interview with the logistics manager first who would be my immediate boss. If that worked out than you have to interview with the store manager. It is possible to do all in one day if both are available.

Interview Questions

• An example of when you had a problem and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question