Burlington Stores Interview Questions in Edgewater Park, NJ | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 23, 2016

3.3

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edgewater Park, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Edgewater Park, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

Very simple interview process. There were 2 rounds. 1st round was on campus interview with just behavioral questions, 2nd round was at Edgewater Park to interview with the team you'd be working with. For the second rounds you just go around and interview with the different department heads to see how well you'd fit in. Nothing too hard.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edgewater Park, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Edgewater Park, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Started by being recruited via LinkedIn, had several phone calls with HR and then with Engineering Manager, and was requested to come in for actual interview. Met with 4 different people: engineering manager, director of project management, VP of supply chain, and SVP of supply chain. Was offered the job a few days to a week later

Supply Chain Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edgewater Park, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Edgewater Park, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

You are first screened on campus or over the phone by an HR representative. It last twenty to thirty minutes and you are asked the standard behavioral interview questions. The second interview is more formal and occurs at the company site. The process is a day-long, round-robin interview. You interview with between six and eight directors, vice presidents, and senior vice presidents that you would work with in Supply Chain for roughly a half an hour each.