Burlington Stores Human Resources Business Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Human Resources Business Partner

Burlington Stores Human Resources Business Partner Interview Questions

Interviews at Burlington Stores

1 Interview Review

4.0

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Burlington, NJ) in May 2011.

Interview

Met with several leaders in Human Resources. Met with the hiring manager first and then the VP Benefits & Compensation. When I returned for my second interview I met with the hiring manager again and then the VP Talent Acquisition and the EVP of Human Resources! I was really pleased that I was able to meet with so many leaders on the team to get a very good picture of the culture and upcoming initiatives.

Interview Questions

• Provide a time when you had a very complex associate relations issue and what steps you took to resolve the associates concerns.   1 Answer
  • Tell me about a program you implemented and the time and action for implementation.   1 Answer
  • What recognition programs do you offer associates at your current job?   1 Answer
  • How do you measure turnover and what measures are you taking to reduce turnover?   1 Answer