Burlington Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.5

Front End Developer/Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NJ

Interview

I received an email from The Sr. Corporate Recruiter that she wanted to phone interview me for 15 minutes. I told her when I was available and she never answered me until the next week. I then told her I was available that day and again she never called me. She then asked me if I was available Friday, which I told her I wasn't I was only available Tuesday. She called me on Friday and I tried to call back within five minutes after her call. She never called me back or answered my email. Meanwhile this job is still listed a month after that incident. I then emailed her again and still no response!

Inbound Transportation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewater Park, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Edgewater Park, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Jumped though the usual hoops when dealing with a big company. Went through the levels of telephone interview calls and then a face to face in corporate. At the end of it all they gave me a baloney reason why they didn't want to hire me. Glad I didn't get it. Everyone seemed like a bunch of corporate robots there.

Stock Merchandise Flow Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor Mill, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Windsor Mill, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

Went in for an open interview after calling the store, was not really that much harder than I initially thought though. Very much suprised that It was not difficult. Hope to see mote of this.

Assistant Buyer Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied and heard back about the interview quickly becuase they were having on-campus interviews the next week. I was told I would hear back a week after the interview and still haven't heard back yet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you didn't get along with a coworker   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Burlington Stores in February 2017.

Interview

Quick response to application. The information on their website was helpful in preparing for the interview process. There are job links for interviews and personal stories from associates that share the company's passion for people. The positive things that are on the site make for a very exciting employer and you are eager to want to join their team.

Interview Questions

• The question was around mobility and where you could possibly be considered for as a new manager.   Answer Question

Front End Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Albany, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I met with the manager at first interview and was called back to meet the woman from the Human Resources dept. I was told i would receive a call back whether i was hired or not and never received a call back.

Interview Questions

• What my responsibilities were as a front end supervisor were at my current job.   1 Answer

Cashiers Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Vancouver, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Bait and Switch I applied for cashiers associate, they called me up for an interview I get there only to find that I wouldn't be interviewing for cashier but that of BOH two more people showed up as well (so it was a group interview)the manager was late and was constantly called away during the interview

Interview Questions

• They had me "sell" a credit card for BOH where interaction with customers should have been a minimum   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Redlands, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview of about 15 people. Took two hours total. Felt it was very unprofessional. People were talking over interviewer and he was absolutely ok with it and letting people be on their phones. Felt like it was a total waste of time and horrible first group interview experience.

Human Resources Director Interview

Interview

Very thorough interview process. Recruiter was extremely nice. Once passed on to a business partner, had a great conversation only to find out that I didn't get the job. No reason told why. Also interviewer forgot me in interview room. Stayed there for an hour after interview. Beautiful new building.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (New York, NY).

Interview

just answered a few basic questions
    Had to wait about 30 mins for interview to start
    Interviewed in the break room which was so dirty flies everywhere and tv was as loud as it could be