Burlington Stores Assistant Merchandise Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burlington Stores Assistant Merchandise Manager Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores in February 2015.

Interview

I had all 3 interviews with the recruiter, regional hr and regional manager. The regional hr said not to worry if I don't hear back right away and that interview was 2 months ago and never heard back from anyone. I sent an email following up about a month after the last interview and no response. I just think it's bad practice to not notify someone.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time when you helped develop an associate to the next level   Answer Question

Assistant Merchandise Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turnersville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Turnersville, NJ) in December 2011.

Interview

The process to get the interview was very quick and easy. I applied online and a few days later the HR lady emailed me about setting up an interview. It took a few days for her to get back to me. When I went to interview there were 2 other people there and after about 15 minutes 2 others showed up. My interview was for 11am and I didn't get called back til 12pm. Apparently they scheduled 6 people for an interview at 11am. Which I found to be very inappropriate and disorganized. The interview itself was very basic. She asked about previous work experience and what kinds of product have I merchandised before. I did feel like the interview was a little rushed and this was probably because they had made the mistake of scheduling so many people for the same time.

Interview Questions