Burlington Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 18, 2017

1.9

Front End Developer/Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NJ

Interview

I received an email from The Sr. Corporate Recruiter that she wanted to phone interview me for 15 minutes. I told her when I was available and she never answered me until the next week. I then told her I was available that day and again she never called me. She then asked me if I was available Friday, which I told her I wasn't I was only available Tuesday. She called me on Friday and I tried to call back within five minutes after her call. She never called me back or answered my email. Meanwhile this job is still listed a month after that incident. I then emailed her again and still no response!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Laurel, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

It was the shortest interview I have ever had in my life. I was literally in there for about 5 minutes before offering me the job and telling me basically all I needed to know about working there and the position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Orlando, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the position, and then about two and a half weeks later received a phone call asking if I was still interested. I was asked to come in at 1:30, and then once I got there was asked to wait on a bench by the front door of the store. My interviewer was about 20 minutes late, though he did apologize for it.

The actual interview was pretty standard, if a bit perfunctory. My interviewer asked me a few questions, then talked about the store and how things worked. I asked a few questions about scheduling and dress code, which he answered. It was a little impersonal, but I could understand given that I was the second to the last interview that this man had, and he had been doing interviews for three days at that point.

Overall, it wasn't the best interview I've ever had, but it wasn't the worst. It was informative, and I walked out with a very good idea of what I would be signing on to if I said yes.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Easy going interview. They just really wanted to get to know me better and why I wanted to work at Burlington. They offered me a job minutes after I finished.

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Tinley Park, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied around the time they were having a open interview. I wasn't able to make the open interview so I made a time that I was more convenient for me. I went to the interview, and the manager explained to me what kind of person he is looking for. He asked questions like any usually interview wound go. I also made sure that I asked him questions too, it's shows that you're interested in the company.

Interview Questions

• What was a project that you had to complete, and what was your role in the project.   Answer Question

Inbound Transportation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewater Park, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Edgewater Park, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Jumped though the usual hoops when dealing with a big company. Went through the levels of telephone interview calls and then a face to face in corporate. At the end of it all they gave me a baloney reason why they didn't want to hire me. Glad I didn't get it. Everyone seemed like a bunch of corporate robots there.

Sportswear Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Yonkers, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

It was an in-person interview, which consisted of her asking me basic questions about my background and the reason I wanted to work there. She then showed me where I would be stationed and explained what I would be doing and afterwards I completed a background check. She also went over shifts and salary. Whole thing lasted approximately 10 minutes.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Manager was nice but completely wasted my time because I was underage. The system online didn't filter out my application and I went all the way over there to interview but I couldn't.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

Interview

10 minutes. Weren't no hard questions. The HR manager was really nice. Just asked me about my retail overall experience and why did I want to work there. Nothing else was required

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Seemed a bit like a more conversation. HM was very nice, I honestly felt the interview was too easy, and I bs-ed my way through it. Didn’t feel like I deserved the job because of that, but anyway super easy.