Burlington Stores Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burlington Stores Management Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks after I spoke to the recruiter, who was one of the nicest people in the company. The rest was back and forth interviewing at different stores before I was made an offer, even though I was already working but just doing a training.

Interview Questions

• One manager was constantly asking the same question as why did I want to Work there, as If he was trying to tell me that it was not a good place for me, but when I turn the question around he had an agenda to leave to another state as a short- long term goal.   1 Answer

Negotiation

What are you salary expectations? I gave a number and they matched it. ( too bad I did not research the position completely, I took a lower than expected for the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Burlington Stores

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Long Beach, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Depends on recruiters. I was supposed to do face to face interview but then they changed it over to a Skype interview which ended up being a phone interview due to connection problems. From what I gathered, the first phase is a face to face interview with a recruiter. The second phase is an interview with the Vice President which is conducted in a similar fashion. The question format is almost the same. Overall, my recruiter was real nice and very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• 1.What did you learn in your research about Burlington Coat Factory?   1 Answer
    • How have you gone above and beyond to provide excellent customer service in the past?   1 Answer
    • What is something that you can work on?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Denver, CO) in August 2010.

Interview

Pretty straightforward

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan to stay with Burlington?   3 Answers

Negotiation

None

Management Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burlington Stores in January 2010.

Interview

I sent a resume and was given an interview within a few days. I was prepared for a long interview with many of the usual questions however it surprised me to have the whole interview complete in one hour. I felt the questions asked were relevent to the job for which I had applied and not many of those silly questions that I hate were asked. My salary requirements were too high for this position so it didn't work out. The managers I met were friendly and didn't appear to be full of themselves. The store environment seemed relaxed though maybe a little dirty looking. Extremely small office space.