Burlington Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Burlington Stores

1.7

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Milpitas, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Go to the store and ask for an application my advice is fill out the application the same you got it. you might have a greater chance on getting an interview the same day depending how desperate they are on wanting a worker. After you turn your application, they will call about 1-2weeks or so it all depends on your application. Also dont forget your resume. Interview are straight forward , for example they will ask 'tell me about yourself' and the rest are basic questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Burlington Stores

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Fremont, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Wasn't told beforehand that it would be a group interview with other candidates, so it was a surprise. Simple questions mainly related to teamwork, work ethic, etc. Just make yourself sound great and it's an easy in!

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience in a team-oriented environment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Charlotte, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

it was very easy. it didnt take long. i applied online and they called me a couple of days later. Then a few hours after the interview they called me and offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Richardson, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Get a call after applying to determine when you want the interview to be. They wil ask you if you are working currently or if you are a student.

Interview Questions

• why do want to work here
      tell me about yourself
      do you have any previous retail experience
      what will your manager say about you at your last job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was just curious as to who trained the managers that are in charge of hiring. I don't think with burlington its about your experience and qualifications I think its more so stero typing. But thats my opinion

Interview Questions

• What do you want to get out of burlington.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Memphis, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview went quick. I wasn't waiting long and I got hired on the spot. He told my background is what we waiting on
    Background came back within a week and I was hired interview was very easy.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Easy going interview. They just really wanted to get to know me better and why I wanted to work at Burlington. They offered me a job minutes after I finished.

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Laurel, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

It was the shortest interview I have ever had in my life. I was literally in there for about 5 minutes before offering me the job and telling me basically all I needed to know about working there and the position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (San Diego, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back after a couple of day to schedule an interview. The interview was easy. They explain your job to you, acting like you got it already before interviewing you. I didn't put in my all into the interview since I had a fever. I feel like anyone can get the job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process is simple. Always have copies of your resume just in case they ask for it. Interviewed with hiring manager and then with a manager of the department.