Burlington Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

1.8

51 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (San Antonio, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The manager held the interview in the office, and then asked some standard interview questions. After the interview was over, I had to wait about 5 days for them to make a decision and pass a background check.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Burlington Stores

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Burlington Stores.

Interview

Very nice interveiw with the mangers they were not intimidating like some other managers i have interviewed with really made me feel comfortable and i really wanted to work with them

Interview Questions

Could not get schedule i needed

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (San Antonio, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

applied online, received a call the next day from the hiring manager and was asked a few screening questions, was then emailed a link to two assessments (about 45 min. to complete), was told to call back when I completed the assessments and an interview was scheduled upon seeing I passed. I was offered position on the spot after interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you received excellent customer service?
      Describe a situation where you received bad customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burlington Stores in October 2013.

Interview

Good. Interviewed online. One on one interview with manager. Was offered jod on the spot. I was a holiday hire. I was not offered a full time position but that was fine. The job was only temporary.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I filled out an application, got a call a couple days or a week later to come in. Interviewed in person with one of the managers then met the head manager.

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Fresno, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview took place at a job fair. Questions were fairly basic but they pretended to have high standards as far as their employees (I say pretended due to certain employees being fired for theft and others for drugs). Interview was two steps. First with a hiring manager and then with the store manager.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores.

Interview

I came in early, but was seen twenty minutes after i was supposed to arrive. Once I was seen the manager asked me questions she was reading from a bunch of papers, and then told me i was there for a different position and explained what I would possibly be doing if I was hired. She then left and I had to wait another 35 minute to see the other manager. I was asked similar questions and then told that I should check my email to see if they were interested in me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you received excellent customer service.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you gave excellent customer service.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you were a leader in the group and there was someone not cooperating. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores.

Interview

I submitted my application and got a call back. I went to my interview wearing slacks and a blouse which they were appreciative of. I had a rather short interview with an assistant manager he asked routine questions and gave me a tour of the department. I later had another interview with the store manager and was asked about my experience and how i would handle certain situations with difficult customers. In the end I was asked some questions about myself (they wanted to see if I would make a good fit) and the interview was over. It took about an hour and I received a call the next day asking if I was still interested and that they wanted me to come in for orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate at all

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Columbus, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

Called in, Asked for Interview, Offered the Job, Went to Orientation, Had to Wait 2 Months to Start Work

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

telephone call for interview scheduling. on the day of interview i was interview by the HR and store manager. The interview was approximately 30 minute. after all, I sign up for screening process and if that produce positive i was promise i'll get the job