Burnett Specialists Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burnett Specialists Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2018

2.2

Agent Interview

Interview

Didn't interview, just took a test. I had to keep calling many times about the position after I applied online. I kept calling & emailing Krista for updates. Finally after many calls & emails, she called me in to take a test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, needed a job, so I took what ever.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Burnett Specialists.

Interview

I filled out an application then I was contacted through e-mail and she asked me for my availability to schedule an interview. After I sent her my availability she never responded back to me. I was highly disappointed because I was very interested in this position.

Interview Questions

Burnett Specialists Response

Feb 20, 2015 – Marketing Director

I am very sorry that you were not contacted after applying for our internship program. We do have a very successful internship program that runs Spring, Summer, and Fall. It is possible that your... More

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burnett Specialists (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I came in and the was not interviewed for the position they said they will interview me for. They are just trying to get people in their doors to sign up with them for their recruiting services.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burnett Specialists in September 2013.

Interview

This agency did not help me at all. Not one of their several offices found me a job for even one day! They smile and make you take tests and videos and thats all. Burnetts has had my resume over a YEAR and DID NOTHING.

Interview Questions

• I interviewed over an hour at more than one office being asked about my skills and experience.   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Burnett Specialists (Houston, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied to be an internal DH Recruiter and was contacted by a recruiter within two hours of applying. She asked if I was interested in an internal opening, one that specialized in staffing events or one as a staff assistant. I told her that I was interested in the conventions job more than the staff assistant position and was asked to come in for an interview the next day. Showed up and I interviewed with four different people, which took about two hours in total. I followed up with thank you notes to everyone and was offered the conventions position within a couple of days. Very fast and easy interview process.

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burnett Specialists (Houston, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

I was referred to Burnett. They quickly had multiple employees and managers meet me all during the initial interview. Everything happened smoothly and quickly and I was offered the job.

Negotiation

I was a recent graduate so I did not negotiate salary.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burnett Specialists.

Interview

I interviewed at one of the Houston locations with Jennifer. It was a very pleasant experience, and was probably the most positive well rounded interviews I have had. Jennifer was so nice and you could tell how much she cared about the company. I felt like I was having a conversation vs. being nailed with interview questions. Burnett specialists is a great company that has great values. I would highly recommend giving this company a chance.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burnett Specialists (Houston, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview was really standard - I was asked about my goals and my previous experience. The interviewer was nice and professional. However, the interview did not start on time. Be prepared to fill in the paperwork when you come to the agency. I did not feel comfortable with providing the information such as SSN and filling in the health insurance info (before the job offer was made). The interviewer explained that they wanted to save my time, however, I believe that this is the way to collect personal information which is protected by the law. Overall, the interview was OK.

Interview Questions

• No diffficult or unexpected questions, everything was standard.   Answer Question

The salary I was offered was below my expectations.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burnett Specialists (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with members of the HR Team, had a one on one interview with several members of Management. Very personable and pleasant process. Heard back in a couple of days and was extended an offer. Overall, a positive experience

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Burnett Specialists (Houston, TX).

Interview

I started as a temp at the front desk in the Greenway office assisting the recruiters and answering phones. I pretty much had a working interview, but did interview with Sue Burnett before I was hired on permanently.

Interview Questions

• I was asked where I saw myself in 5 years, and at the time I was fresh out of college and had no idea if I wanted to be in recruiting or not!   Answer Question