Burnett Specialists Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Burnett Specialists (San Antonio, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted By Burnett Specialists for a company hiring in San antonio. First step was a phone interview. Passed with flying colors. After the interview, I took an assesment and was told that I did outstanding. Ultimately I was contacted by 2 other recruters from Burnett (one being from Houston) for the same project and was told to do the assesment each time. I told each that I had already completed the assesment but they insisted that I do so anyway, each sending me a link. The assesment is about 45 mins long. so I wasted 3 hours of my life on them. I received an email from the San antonio office stating they were going to move forward and send my profile to the company I applied for. Later that day I received an email from another recruter(houston) stating that she was not going to not move forward with my profile because the assesment did not meet the minimum requirements, while the first recruter said I did in her words "amazing". I never heard back from the 3rd recruter. This whole process was a waste of time, a huge disappointment and sadening. There is an obvious huge lack of communication within this staffing agency but most of all I turned down other offers based on what was initially said to me. I cannot stress enough on how this affected my family.I do not recomend this agency to anyone and will tell everyone of my experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience as a customer service agent.   1 Answer

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burnett Specialists (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I came in and the was not interviewed for the position they said they will interview me for. They are just trying to get people in their doors to sign up with them for their recruiting services.

Human Resources/Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Burnett Specialists (New York, NY).

Interview

It was super brief and she asked me about what I did at my previous roles and what I liked and didn't like about them. She asked me about my compensation and what I was looking to make in my next role and some other basic interview questions. She then explained what jobs she had in mind for me and told me about them and that she would be in touch.

Interview Questions

• Basic because I was a pretty entry level candidate.   1 Answer

Jan 12, 2017 – Marketing Director

I'm not sure where this applicant interviewed as our company, Burnett Specialists, does not have an office in NY. I hope they found a great job wherever they applied.

Temporary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Burnett Specialists (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The woman who sat with me was very thorough and detailed, which I greatly appreciated. She took the time to document all my successes and roles at my previous jobs, and she truly made an effort to understand me and what job would be the best fit for me. I felt confident and comfortable leaving this interview that my recruiter will find something for me that aligns with my skills and my personality preferences.

Interview Questions

• What did you like most while working at your previous employer?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burnett Specialists (Houston, TX).

Interview

There was a fabulously easy rapport with the interviewer. The office and people were a nice atmosphere. They showed careful examination of Experience and how it could relate to positions they frequently have placed with them. Great discussion of what the interviewee is looking to find and what would future hold in such a position.

General Interview Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Burnett Specialists.

Interview

15 minute interview. Questions about past jobs and what type of work you are looking for. They really work with you and want to help you find temporary work or full time work. Bring 3 resumes.

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burnett Specialists (Arlington, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Quick, to the point. It was more of an impromptu question and answer session, rather than an interview. The only down side is that you also have to record and submit a video resume, which is basically just an awkward video selfie where you are supposed to talk about yourself, but it just comes across as rather strange and very unnecessary.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work are you looking for?   1 Answer

May 18, 2015 – Marketing Director

I believe you are referring to Burnett's Staffing Inc. in Arlington, TX and not to our company. We are Burnett Specialists in Houston, Austin, El Paso and San Antonio, and Choice Specialists in... More

Senior Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burnett Specialists (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very informal and quick, which is a plus, but it also makes it feel like it's not an excellent company to grow in. I interviewed with one office, and based on the interview was asked to interview for another position.

Interview Questions

• How does my experience as a teacher prepare me for being a senior staffing manager?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Burnett Specialists.

Interview

I filled out an application then I was contacted through e-mail and she asked me for my availability to schedule an interview. After I sent her my availability she never responded back to me. I was highly disappointed because I was very interested in this position.

Interview Questions

Burnett Specialists Response

Feb 20, 2015 – Marketing Director

I am very sorry that you were not contacted after applying for our internship program. We do have a very successful internship program that runs Spring, Summer, and Fall. It is possible that your... More

Receptionist Interview

Interview

The process took about two weeks before I could come in and interview, I met a recruiter. Normal questions where do you see yourself in 5 years, 10 years. What are your strengths and weaknesses. Was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating