Burnham Benefits Insurance Services Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Burnham Benefits Insurance Services

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burnham Benefits Insurance Services (Newport Beach, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process was one of the best I’ve ever experienced from a company. They were very diligent and thorough in their communications and we’re very personable. I could tell they were very organized and experienced in looking for the right talent.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my previous experience working with Adobe suite.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Burnham Benefits Insurance Services (Irvine, CA)

Interview

It was a great process but it was a bunch of lies at the end of the day. The company needs to listen to what the interviewee states an should not assume the person will want to be in another role. Be clear and have a clear direction. Be confident and not flighty.

Interview Questions
  • There are none that stand out that I feel will be beneficial

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burnham Benefits Insurance Services (Irvine, CA) in Aug 2013

Interview

It was short and sweet. A lot of conversation for them to get to know you on a more personal level - after experiencing this and now working here for so long - I understand that. Burnham has a very specific culture based on equality and fairness, so hiring employees on that same level is critical.

Interview Questions
  • What did you find interesting about Burnham that made you want to work here?
RSS Feed</>Embed