Burns & McDonnell Engineering Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burns & McDonnell Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell.

Interview

I met them at the career fair, and was invited back for a interview and info session.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you didn't get a long with a team member and what was the result   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Burns & McDonnell

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell in October 2012.

Interview

I received the invitation to the interview after handing out my resume at the engineering career fair at my school. It was a 30 minute one to one interview and just asked basic questions such as, what do you know about burns and mac? why are you interested in this company, what things are you involved with outside of school? ect. The interviewer also wanted details about my prior internship and asked how that work would transition to the internship i was applying for. The interview was very straight forward and not difficult at all for anyone who has practiced interviewing and has researched a little bit about the company. A couple week later was was contacted with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out to all other student applying for this position?   Answer Question

Had serveral internship offers and accepted one with a company I had more interest in

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell in October 2010.

Interview

The recruiters held an information session the day before holding mass interviews. The interview was not difficult. Behavioral and experience questions, including "describe a time when you went above and beyond what you were asked," "describe a time you had to work with someone difficult. How did you handle it and what is your relationship with that person like now?" and "why are you the best candidate for this position?"