Burns & McDonnell Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burns & McDonnell Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Burns & McDonnell

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell (Joplin, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

First you have to complete an online application and then if selected to move forward you will complete a video interview. These questions are pretty straightforward and will take some preparation in order to do well.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in burns and mac?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Burns & McDonnell

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Pretty basic. Went to my Universities Engineering Job Fair and gave several resumes out to potential companies. I walked up to Burns and McDonnell's table where introduced myself and gave them my resume. I got a call back that afternoon to schedule an interview the following day. Once I had that interview they told me if I was willing to do a phone interview later with the team I would be working for in Fort Worth, TX. About 3 weeks later I had my phone interview and two weeks after that I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• The asked several behavioral questions and my work experience.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell in September 2014.

Interview

Got first interview a couple weeks after job fair at my school. Interview took about 30 minutes and was with just one HR rep. She just asked mostly behavioral questions. What motivates me, why I chose Burns and Mac. A difficult situation I have had experience with and how it was handled. and just talked about other job experiences. Pretty relaxed interview as my interviewer was very friendly as she typed away and recorded all my answers. Overall, great experience.