KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Burns & McDonnell Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 408 of over 408 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Burns & McDonnell

Application

I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell

Interview

First is an online interview and they will follow up with a teams call interview if you meet their requirements. The online interview was about an hour and so was the call one.

Interview Questions
  • What was your biggest failure and how did you respond.
    Answer Question

Burns & McDonnell

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell

Interview

Pretty casual hour-long, 1-on-1 conversation with a department manager. They did not ask behavior questions, instead they mostly asked what I was interested in working on and what I did outside of school and work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Burns & McDonnell

Application

I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell

Interview

thorough and highly professional. good technical questions. requires good technical knowledge. the interviewers were very good at their job. they also shared their personal experience. they made me feel comfortable to talk openly and express my views without any hesitation.

Interview Questions
  • structural, steel design process, procedure in designing truss

Burns & McDonnell

Application

I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell

Interview

The interview had 4 managers and last 1 hour. Was asked to create a brief presentation about myself. Questions were both technical and personal. The interview was followed by a happy hour hangout with 3 other team members, where I got to ask more questions and get to meet the team in a more casual setting.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Burns & McDonnell

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell in Jul 2022

Interview

It was interesting, to say the least. They seem like a great company to work for. I would apply there again. The job description was accurate. The employees seem honest.

Burns & McDonnell

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell

Interview

I interviewed for a civil engineer position in the solid waste department. The interview was fairly casual and was mostly just talking about my experience. I actually had solid waste experience which is often hard to find so it was clear that they really wanted me. I asked about the company culture, which is something that is important to me, and their response was that they pay very well. That was a red flag for me. I accepted somewhere else and withdrew before getting an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Burns & McDonnell

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell

Interview

Pre recorded interview. You had 3 chances to answer each question and time to prepare your answer. The application process wasn’t that difficult but it was the second round that was hard

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Burns & McDonnell

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell

Interview

I did a one on one virtual interview. I was asked to prepare a power point abut myself. I really enjoyed the whole interview process. I must say it was one of the most positive interview experience I ever had. The interviewer was very thorough about introducing the company and their business.

Interview Questions
  • Could you tell me about a situation when you had to take a leadership role?

Burns & McDonnell

Application

I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell

Interview

Interviewed with multiple people over multiple days. Went out to lunch and met with people from different divisions of the company and was able to get their insight. Glad I was able to get input from more than just the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell (New York, NY)

Interview

Very straightforward. Talked to them at school, did a few interviews, got an offer. Ask questions, be honest. Everyone I met was very kind. The office was nice as well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 408 Interviews

Burns & McDonnell Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Burns & McDonnell according to 401 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.92%