Burns & McDonnell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.8

Public Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell (Boston, MA).

Interview

Got contacted through a recruiter for this position. Recruiter set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager never called in, and I ended up having to listen to conference line hold music for 15 minutes before deciding to disconnect. This happened twice.

EIT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell.

Interview

Applied online and then received follow up with instructions to conduct an HR video interview. Only two attempts are allowed to respond to video interview questions. Submitted my responses and am waiting to here back from them.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell in April 2017.

Interview

It was an online video interview. The questions were prerecorded and you are given two minutes to answer each question. They gave two attempts to answer each question. If you used the second attempt, the first recording was deleted.

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell.

Interview

I applied online and approximately two weeks or so I received an email with a link to an online interview. You do not converse with a recruiter, it is a link with pre-recorded questions and you have to record yourself. There are 11 questions and you only get a re-do one time.

Interview Questions

• How does your job experience relate to Burns and McDonnell?   Answer Question

Chemical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell (Rolla, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Received an email after the career fair and was prompted to take an online interview where you record your answers and submit it. You are not talking to an actual person.

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I met with them at a career fair and was offered an interview about a week later. They came to our campus and I interviewed in person. Questions were all behavioral more or less.

Electrical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell.

Interview

The interview was quite smooth. The interviewer started by introducing himself a bit then proceeded to ask me about myself and my interests in their company. Then at the end he asked if I had any questions for him.

Assistant Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell (Brea, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online after talking to a couple of employees during a conference. I was emailed the morning after in regards to the location and divisions I was interested. The process included a video interview which has 5-7 questions that you are given two minutes to respond to each question. After completing a video interview I was called to schedule an onsite interview. The interview required a presentation and then question from three managers.

Assistant Biologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell (Lakewood, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was done through a recorded interview, which basically means they have recorded questions and you have two tries to answer through your webcam. I personally didn't like it because I felt awkward talking to an inanimate object whereas a real human interview would've allowed me to read the interviewer and respond according to what they say/do. There were about 7 questions for me but most of the questions were very awkwardly worded. I couldn't remember how though.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell (San Luis Obispo, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online... waited several weeks before getting an interview. Interview consisted of prerecorded questions where I recorded my answers online. All questions were behavioral, no technical ones. Waited a week or so for a response.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous work experience apply to B&McD?   Answer Question