Burns & McDonnell Civil/Structural Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Burns & McDonnell

4.0

Civil/Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by an all-expense paid for on-site interview. I was expected to have a 10 minute presentation ready for the on-site interview. After the on-site interview an offer was to be made approximately 1-2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Burns & McDonnell

Civil/Structural Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online, and after one week, their HR gave me a video interview, the video was pretty straight forward and they gave you one more try for uploading. After one week, they were asking about a phone interview with their department manager.

Civil/Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burns & McDonnell (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Technical test consisted of 50 questions and alloted time was 1 hr, pretty difficult questions and moreover it had questions from the presentation so you had to be really attentive during the 2 hour presentation. And Technical interview which lasted about 50 mins and questions were mainly based on the design of steel sections.