Burris Logistics Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burris Logistics Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews at Burris Logistics

3.5

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burris Logistics in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day to set up an interview got the following day. The interview was very pleasant. 2:1 interview. I had a lot of previous and recent experience. I was asked basic questions: Tell me about yourself, how do you deal with difficult co-workers, give a time where you had to use fact finding research and questions about my previous experience. Afterwards, I asked for a tour. Interview lasted about an hour.

Always have a list of questions to ask interviewers. Try to have answeres to common interview questions a couple days before interview. Smile. I feel like they were testing my personality, also.

Interview Questions

• In six months, what is the acceptable number of absences?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Burris Logistics

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burris Logistics.

Interview

Initial screening performed by HR / after initial approval the candidate is interviewed by Hiring Team made up of 4 to 5 peers

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation in the past where your positive attitude helped you get through hard times at work. What was the situation and how did you stay positive.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is not negotiable / standardized rate of pay in facility