Burson-Marsteller Client Staff Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burson-Marsteller Client Staff Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Burson-Marsteller

2.8

Client Staff Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller in December 2016.

Interview

First, HR phone screening process.
Second, in-person interview with direct report, team member, and colleague. Get to know the team more and your workload. Everyone is extremely nice.
Third, two hour writing test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Burson-Marsteller

Client Staff Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller.

Interview

I was contacted based on my online job profile and agreed to a phone interview. There were some scheduling conflicts but all seemed to go well once that was sorted. When I was invited to meet some of the team in person after the first round of interviews, everyone was nice but they seemed in a hurry or busy with something else. After asking more about the position and how long the hiring process would take, I got varied answers from each person.

Client Staff Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller.

Interview

I had an HR phone call the same week I applied. I then came in and met with 3 members of the team as well as the manager I would be reporting to. The whole process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience and classes I took. What I saw myself doing in my next job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Interviews by recruiter, went in for a 1:1 interview with the two managing directors. I was then called in again to meet with 3 different employees of all different levels.

Client Staff Assistant Interview

Interview

Pretty straightforward - four levels involved: one basic interview with HR, then three interviews with people you'll be working on the same accounts with (all from different levels).

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging situation you've faced working in an account team so far and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Client Staff Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller.

Interview

I had three phone interviews before I was extended my job offer. The process was smooth and easy. There is also a written test which consists of basic grammar testing, writing a press release and identifying media contacts/target audiences.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty straight forward and not too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for more and that's what I got. Like any company, they want to say they are giving your the best offer they can, but if you're not going to negotiate more, that isn't a great reflection on your self worth.