Burson-Marsteller Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burson-Marsteller Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Burson-Marsteller

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller.

Interview

Initial interview call with HR representative. Then an interview with department head and meetings with other senior team members. Interviews mainly focused on experience and compatibility for the role and the company. Everyone was very friendly and answered all of my questions with thought and consideration. They were not selling the company but wanted to make sure it would be a good fit for me and for them. The whole process took quite a while.

Interview Questions

• No questions especially stood out but lots of questions were asked and a number of technical competency questions tied in with experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Burson-Marsteller

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

A phone screen with HR, one in person meeting with practice leader and four phone interviews. The phone interviews were substantive. They were a result of the key practitioners not being available in person in a timely fashion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller (Washington, DC) in June 2014.

Interview

Generally a good process, with the HR department being very responsive. I had a good interaction with the HR director, who was forthcoming with information about the job and the type of clients in the portfolio. It was a comfortable interview and we quickly scheduled more meetings with others in the chain of command.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone interview with a junior HR person from another office, who said she was vetting me for technical acumen (which the job didn't require). Had a second phone call with the HR lead in charge of the process, who ate her lunch while on the phone with me, put me on hold while she dealt with email issues. She told me the hiring manager was kind of crazy, which made me chuckle. The hiring manager was a little kooky and abruptly ended the meeting when I asked if he had further questions for me. No follow-up, feedback, or acknowledgement of result on their end. Not surprising given the sloppiness of the above.