Burson-Marsteller Harold Burson Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burson-Marsteller Harold Burson Summer Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Burson-Marsteller

Harold Burson Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller.

Interview

A standard HR screen was followed by another set of phone interviews, each with two mid to senior level client-facing teams. Standard questions included experience, problem solving, why this agency in particular, etc. Enthusiasm and genuine interest in the specific team is encouraged. Showing how you can be a problem solver is a plus.

Interview Questions

• What brand do you most identify with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, due to the nature of the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Burson-Marsteller

Harold Burson Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller.

Interview

Submitted application on website- required two writing samples: 1) Analyze a recent faced by a company and how it was handled. What would you have done differently? 2) Create a press release announcing your hire.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied in January 2014 and got an e-mail from HR in Feburary reqesting an initial interview by phone. The interview with HR was very easy-going and the woman was very nice. About two weeks later I got another e-mail saying that my application, along with a handful of others, had been submitted to a practice for consideration. I got an e-mail from the practice to schedule a phone interview, which was with a few members of the practice. They were very easy-going and friendly as well. No cureballs. We spent a lot of time discussing my previous internship experiences and how this would relate to my work at BM. After anxiouls waiting for a few weeks, I got a phone call from HR in early April telling me that I had been accepted into the program.

Interview Questions

• From HR, "How do you express your creativity?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, because it is an internship.

Harold Burson Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller.

Interview

Had two phone interviews, the first with HR and the next with the Pracitce I applied for. Mainly typical behavioral questions.