Burson-Marsteller Harold Burson Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burson-Marsteller Harold Burson Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Burson-Marsteller

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller (Washington, DC) in March 2011.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, one a basic HR screening and one with my immediate team. Since this was an interview for the HBSI internship program, the process was straightforward and simple. I was a senior in college interviewing for a post-grad paid internship.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. It was your average interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for the internship. It was an hourly wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Burson-Marsteller

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

After submitting the required essays and application package, I was contacted by an HR rep and asked to schedule a phone interview. The interview went smoothly. Nothing out of the ordinary. I did a lot of research on the organization and their work, but it actually didn't really come in handy. Most of the questions were "explain a time you were in a leadership role" and so on.

I was notified two weeks later than I would be asked to interview with the Health Team. This was with two members of the health team in DC. It was also a short interview, an opportunity to learn about their work, and share about why I wanted to work with the team, and what relevant experience I had.

I secured a job offer from elsewhere, but I never did hear back from the second round, oddly enough.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Initial HR screening was pretty straightforward, no curveball questions. The woman was very nice and friendly and made it more like a conversation. Lasted about a half hour. She didn't explain much about the position or the company, so I asked some questions at the end. Overall pretty normal phone screen. Unfortunately didn't move past this stage, probably because I didn't have another internship before this one.

Interview Questions

• Leadership experience, writing experience, what drew me to Burson.   Answer Question