Burson-Marsteller Harold Burson SummerProgram Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Burson-Marsteller

2.5

Harold Burson SummerProgram Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

Standard HR screening via a phone call, followed by an interview with a team from one of Burson's affiliate firms a few weeks later. Burson Marsteller has a couple of subsidiary companies that are also part of the program—I didn't do my research so was a little confused when the second group reached out to me without any reference to Burson-Marsteller. The interview was also via phone—2 on 1. Went very smoothly—just be yourself.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Burson-Marsteller

Harold Burson SummerProgram Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller.

Interview

Started by applying online and writing 2 extra essays that were required for the application - 1 press release and 1 essay on a topic they gave. Heard back about 2 weeks after the application deadline and found out I got an initial HR phone interview. I had that interview about a week later then heard from them 2 weeks later with a final round interview in the practice and city I wanted. After that interview I got an offer about 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How do you express your creativity? How do you express your creative personality? What do you think "perception management" means?   Answer Question