Burson-Marsteller Senior Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burson-Marsteller Senior Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Burson-Marsteller

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Overall, the interview process was good at the start. I was impressed with the way that the Chicago office was structured and run. But, when I met with the practice lead from NYC, I wasn't given the full story on the account I was going to work on. There were several serious problems on the client side that were hidden during the interview process that may have given me pause on taking the job.

Interview Questions

• It was really basic questions about my background and the ability to manage people on my team.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Burson-Marsteller

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

The process was largely a series of meetings in restaurants, and one meeting in the office. Normally interviews are conducted in the office unless the interviewee is known to the interviewer, or if it is specifically requested. While the process was very protracted over a period of time, they remained engaged through a series of touch points. Recognizing the delayed nature of the meetings, and the nuances of my then current job, they were flexible and understanding around timing of me leaving and joining.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burson-Marsteller (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Slow and time consuming. Met with too many people that didn't apply to the role. And when questions were asked about the company, some people couldn't answer. Felt as though it was an unnecessary process and waste of time, but I needed a job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 3-5 years?   1 Answer