Business for Social Responsibility Manager, Advisory Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Business for Social Responsibility (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty straightforward process. It included two phone screens, then in person interviews with three people, and then I was made an offer. I was not asked any difficult questions and to this day do not understand why. The interview process since I was hired has changed a bit and seems more rigorous, especially at the senior level with presentations and writing samples required. I had to do none of that.

Interview Questions

• None actually - I was just asked to explain my experience in more detail.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Salary was low, and they wouldn't budge.

Other Interview Reviews for Business for Social Responsibility

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Business for Social Responsibility (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

Online application.
    Initial phone screen -- 30 min.
    In person interview with 3 individuals and one group of two.

Interview Questions

• Social responsibility challenges facing pharma industry.   1 Answer

Salary too low for management consulting manager role.

Manager, Advisory Services Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Business for Social Responsibility.

Interview

The recruiting process occurred over an extended period of time. I had several conversations with directors - some formal, some informal. The focus of these conversations was primarily on confirming a match in cultural and management style. There were some questions about past experiences and skills as relevant to the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had negotiate a personal conflict   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate to get a slightly higher salary