Butler Medical Transport Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

0.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Butler Medical Transport

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Butler Medical Transport.

Interview

I was called and invited to an onsite interview. No phone screen, just straight to an onsite. I found this to be odd, but agreed to the meeting. Upon arrival, very initial impression was not favorable. The parking was atrocious and people just seemed to park anywhere. I had serious concerns about the safety of my vehicle. After entering the office, I was overwhelmed by a smell and the office cleanliness left much to be desired.

As soon I as encountered an employee, I was told that the person that I was suppose to interview was out for the day but would be meeting with someone else instead. I was then placed in a dismal conference room and was waiting for 15 minutes. At that point, HR came in and informed me the had an "issue" and it would only be 3 more minutes. I waited an additional 15 minutes. Then HR and the COO came in asked me my salary requirements and informed me that they could not come close to what I was making and then literally got up and walked out of the room. No goodbye, nothing, just walked out of the room. The actual interview lasted less than a minute. I have never been in an environment that is so unprofessional and I warn anyone considering Butler as a career option. Worst interview experience ever. Extremely unprofessional and horrible way to treat people.

Interview Questions

• There was only one interview question - What are your salary requirements?   Answer Question