Butterfly Effects RBT - Registered Behavior Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for RBT - Registered Behavior Technician

Butterfly Effects RBT - Registered Behavior Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Butterfly Effects

1.5

RBT - Registered Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Butterfly Effects (Atlanta, GA) in August 2020.

Interview

My first interview was automated questions over the phone and then a follow up interview with an actual person from HR. It was easy and comfortable with standard questions.

Interview Questions

• Please explain your past experiences working with Autistic children   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Butterfly Effects

RBT - Registered Behavior Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Butterfly Effects in May 2020.

Interview

I initially found out about this job through a career fair at my school. They told me about the RBT position, and gave me a business card/some fun swag. I applied for the job, and almost immediately received a callback. The interview process was done entirely on the phone. The company's headquarters are based in Florida, and they do a lot of work with employees throughout the country, so I can't say for sure if this was just because of COVID or not. They asked me some questions about why I want to work in ABA, what I know about working with kids on the autism spectrum, gave me some scenarios and asked what would I do. I was offered the job on the spot! :)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with children on the autism spectrum?   1 Answer