Bydesign Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bydesign Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bydesign Technologies

Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bydesign Technologies (Tampa, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was actually extremely enjoyable. You always walk into an interview with nerves, but I quickly felt like friends with my Interviewer. We discussed my strengths and weaknesses, and why I would be an asset to this company, despite a lack of technological experience. They were willing to give me a chance at ByDesign, and encouraged me regarding the room to grow and move throughout the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in using technology like ours?   1 Answer

Interview

SIngle interview with analytical and technical questions, Very friendly envt.

Negotiation

No Negotiations

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bydesign Technologies (Tampa, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process was great. First I had a technical assessment over the phone by a senior software developer. Then I got a call back within few days for a second in person interview with development manager. Just be yourself. They really respect your honesty.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since this is my first programming job, I did not negotiate and I am perfectly fine with what they have offered me.