Bytemark Platform Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bytemark

1 Interview Review

Platform Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bytemark (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online to Bytemark and received a call from them in the last week of April. Initially, I had a telephonic interview. The HR asked me a few technical questions just to judge me (basic data structures and SQL questions). She called me for an onsite interview. The onsite interview was not that difficult, they asked me to build a system given a real life examplez pizza store (different meats, cheeses, etc.) I think. So basic database and programming application question. They were happy with my response and suggestions to optimize the system I proposed. After that, they called me again for another onsite interview (which was troublesome but it was not that bad). This time the director and the vice-president interviewed me. They asked me about my experience, mainly my technical experience. I could see they were really happy with my responses and within a few days, I received the offer. The offer was not good enough for me, with the amount of experience I have and for an NYC job. I ended up rejecting the offer, but I liked the company atmosphere and the location is not bad either (very close to Times square).

Good luck!