C-4 Analytics Client Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C-4 Analytics Client Account Manager Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at C-4 Analytics.

Interview

Applied online and was quickly called to set up an Interview. I interviewed with a few younger employees and then two senior bosses. Everyone was very nice although one of the bosses seemed like he had other places to be. The Interview was easy overall. They will hire you if you are smart and passionate.

The salary negotiation was tedious. They use the HR department as a middle man (HR doesnt have the ability to approve salary) and will low ball you. They will play mind games with you at this stage. Just be ready for it.

Also the non-competes they make you sign are ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• What are the yellow results on a google search?   1 Answer
    • Do you like cars? What do you drive?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would suggest negotiating hard. They will come in at the lowest end of your salary spectrum. Its not worth working here for cheap unless you desperately need a job.

Client Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saugus, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at C-4 Analytics (Saugus, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Referred by a current employee, was contacted the same day to arrange an interview. Met with a number of employees who asked basic interview questions: What strengths do you posses that you could bring to the table here? Why do you want to work here? The people were very friendly and although they were asking interview questions it felt conversational.

Interview Questions