C-4 Analytics Social Media Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C-4 Analytics Social Media Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at C-4 Analytics

2.5

Social Media Analyst Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview which last 10 minutes. Then went in for an interview and met with 5 people. They were easy to talk to and overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you needed to act under pressure?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for C-4 Analytics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C-4 Analytics (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interview was about 2 hours long. I spoke to everyone in the Social Marketing team along with two execs and the HR manager. Everyone was very friendly and made you feel welcome and that they really liked everything you talked about. However they told me that I would hear by "mid-next week", then later it was "end of the week" and now, three weeks later, I still haven't heard from them. I am assuming I didn't get it, but after all the communication of when I would hear, I felt like it was a little unfair/unprofessional to not let me know.

Social Media Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C-4 Analytics.

Interview

My interview with C-4 analytics went really well. The second I walked in to the office I could see myself working there. It was very modern looking and young people were walking around in casual clothes. It was a lengthy interview process, I think I was there for over 2 hours, which made me optimistic that I would receive an offer. Unfortunately I did not, but it was a great experience and good practice for my first interview after graduating.