C.H. Robinson Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C.H. Robinson Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Very easy process, started with phone interview then two in-person interviews that were longer (about 1.5-2 hours) because they gave me the opportunity to shadow an Account Manager in the office I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to take risk? Can you give an example of a time that you had to take risk?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Not too terrible; was interviewed by 3 different people one of whom was the office manager. When I first arrived I sat for about 15 minutes and just observed the office. There was a lot going on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Greenville, SC).

Interview

I originally applied and interviewed for the Carrier Representative role in the charleston, sc office. The interview was a little intimidating since they had four people interview me at once, which was really excessive and then I spent an hour and half job shadowing with several different roles. The following week they called and asked me to interview for the account manager role in their greenville office, which I assumed was a good sign if they were asking me to come back. This interview was more like an intergoation with about 20 situational questions that I thought I did a really good job on. However a day later they rejected me. This company is more interested in hiring people with experience even if it doesn't even relate to the logistics industry, instead of people who are coming out of college and want to work hard and have a degree in that area. Your better off going to work for a less structured company where you can make uncapped commissions and not deal with the bureaucracy.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson in January 2017.

Interview

Pretty formal. The interview took about 45 minutes.

It was a very one sided interview. They weren't able to answer questions until the end of the interview. They just asked questions, and you were to answer. This meant that there was no conversation, it was just a question and answer.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you feel would make you a successful account manager?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed in person and over the phone; awesome company with very nice people and make you feel welcomed when you visit the office; questions are generally behavioral and about how you see yourself fitting in with their team

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had to make an unpopular decision   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson in November 2016.

Interview

I went to a career fair at my campus and applied for the job online. I was then contacted to do a phone interview a week later and set up a time and date. I then waited about a week and heard back from the recruiter. It was a fairly straightforward interview with simple/standard questions like, "why do you want to work here" and so on. It was for an entry level position and I didn't have any curveball questions.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

First interview is over the phone. Very basic predictable questions with a very nice person on the other end. The next step is to go in for an in-person interview that is partially group and partially individual.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

I got a phone interview then more than one month of face to face interviewing with the GM and sales executives. this process was about 3 sessions of interviewing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Very fun and social! The human resource team really immerses you in the culture of the company and makes you want to become a part of it. Everyone seems happy to be there and excited about working.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest skill that I could bring to the team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

First round interview was a phone interview and second round is in person in the location I applied for. I applied during a career fair on campus for a full time position and was contacted a week later via email to set up a phone interview. They were able to set up the interview around my schedule. The in person interview was set up via email also for two weeks after the phone interview.