C.H. Robinson Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C.H. Robinson Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at C.H. Robinson

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Walnut Creek, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

I had a total of 4 interviews. The first 3 were basic interview questions with a sales pitch included. I was asked to sell anything I wanted to a panel of managers, so i decided to sell an iPhone. The 4th was basically a character test, asking what I would do or how I would respond in a given scenario

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply to CH Robinson   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

Long, drawn out. What they have you do is talk to the manager over the phone for some time, then you get scheduled to come in. You talk for longer, about an hour, in person. This is fairly normal. You then have a choice to shadow someone to see if you like the job. After this you get told thank you and that is the interview

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a supply chain concept you use in your daily life   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Rogers, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

Pretty informal, laid back and comfortable. I was asked to come in and briefly spoke with the head of account management before he brought in an experienced account manager to speak with me as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Sugar Land, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

1st interview was a phone interview which took about 30 minutes. Pretty simple questions asked. The follow up interview was in person with 2 managers and I shadowed current employees following the interview. This took 3-4 hours.

Interview Questions

• Which 3 people would you like to interview alive or dead?
      What is your greatest achievement?
      What type of people do you not get along with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The lady who interviewed me was really nice and the questions were mostly general questions. They send me an email to schedule an appointment. The only drawback that they did not send any follow-up email.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself? What makes decide to apply for C.H.Robinson?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Columbia, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

2 interviews....1 on campus 1 in the office and I learned a lot about CH during this process...I felt important because I interviewed with a manager when I came to the office.

Interview Questions

• What experiences from school will help you be a good employee?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

1st Interview was over the phone. Super basic questions, I don't think it lasted more than 35 min.
    2nd interview - They brought me in to take a tour and asked pretty basic questions again. It was two different interviewers than the first phone call. Similar basic interview questions.
    I didn't end up taking interview because I had a better offer.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a job this early before you have graduated?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Very easy process, started with phone interview then two in-person interviews that were longer (about 1.5-2 hours) because they gave me the opportunity to shadow an Account Manager in the office I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to take risk? Can you give an example of a time that you had to take risk?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

I got a phone interview then more than one month of face to face interviewing with the GM and sales executives. this process was about 3 sessions of interviewing.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

First interview is over the phone. Very basic predictable questions with a very nice person on the other end. The next step is to go in for an in-person interview that is partially group and partially individual.