C.H. Robinson Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Analyst

C.H. Robinson Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at C.H. Robinson

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Eden Prairie, MN) in February 2010.

Interview

I initially contacted Robinson after a friend was offered a job there; HR was very easy to talk to and walked me through the process very quickly and clearly. Within a day I had a phone interview set up, followed by another phone interview with a director and then an in-person interview. The in-person interview went well and took half a day.

Interview Questions

• N/A - I don't believe any of the questions asked were difficult   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson in June 2012.

Interview

Met with a recruiter at college fair. He gave me his card and told me to contact him immediately. I went to the office to have the interview which consisted of the GM and several people in the department I would be working in.

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Eden Prairie, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

First was a phone interview with HR. Then 4 rounds of interviews face to face. I then interviewed with several managers and people I would directly be working with.

Interview Questions

• More situation type questions - how would you handle stakeholders who do not agree - give an example of a situation you wish you behaved differently   Answer Question