C.H. Robinson Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Buyer

C.H. Robinson Buyer Interview Questions

Interviews at C.H. Robinson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Great process, on campus interview, phone interview, office tour. Pretty straight forward stuff. Office tour included a 15 minute shadow. The software they use to manage loads is pretty impressive. Overall I really liked the company, sales just wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• Typical situation questions nothing one wouldn't expect   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2011.

Interview

10 minutes phone interview followed by 30 minutes phone interview after you take a personality test. After that, panel style interview onsite. Behavior style questions "Tell me a time..." They want competitive go getters

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deliver bad news to someone?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

There were essentially two interviews. The first with the talent acquisition and the second with managers in the office that you'll be working in.

The first interview was an hour. Consisted of basic questions that you would expect to hear. The second interview was two hours and consisted of a shadow with a floor manager, a panel interview with three people, and a role play exercise.

Interview Questions

• Role Play -with goal to increase your "business" for the client by "X" amount   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

The best part about interviewing with CHR, whether for full time or a part time positions or intern, they let you know very quickly if you've made the next step in the process. I had a phone interview, then a personality quiz online, an interview with 2 team leaders, shadowed a current employee for 10-15mins, then had a second interview with a branch manager. This was about a 2 week process. Then about a week later I got the offer call to start.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Eden Prairie, MN) in August 2012.

Interview

2 people interviewed using 2 different tactics to dig into my skills. I was questioned how I would be able a fast paced job with many sales opportunities and if I would be able to handle answering the phones all day.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle stressful situations regularly?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Dallas, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

3 phone interviews then branch level interview if make cut from personality test. Branch level interview was as expected. Meet with branch manager one on one then panel with two or three business sector managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

Hired directly by a manager. Super informal. There were no actual work related questions. Talked about what the job entailed and a little bit about myself.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions regarding my skills/goals/capabilities/work ethic.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Everyone starts at the same $$.