C.H. Robinson Carrier Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C.H. Robinson Carrier Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at C.H. Robinson

Anonymous Employee in Boone, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Boone, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied Online, Set up interview time. Face to Face Interview (interview time: 25 minutes) , Number of Representatives Interviewing: 3. Hired about a week and a half later by email.

Interview Questions

• What are you strengths?   1 Answer
  • Name a time when someone was upset with you, how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson

Carrier Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

The first phone Interview is just to get to know you and get an idea of what the position is about. The second phone interview is more in detail questions to see if you're a good fit. In person interview is with manager and supervisors and mirroring 3 reps.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through linkedin and was quickly contacted by a recruiter via email. They set up a 30 minute phone interview that quickly job into questions about the job and why I would be a good fit. They scheduled me for an in-person interview directly after the phone call.

Interview Questions

• Name a time were you have had to build trust with someone quickly?   Answer Question