C.H. Robinson Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C.H. Robinson Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at C.H. Robinson

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Sandy, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

Sat down with the gm and he was easy going. They asked basic questions about my background and future plans. They wanted to know if I had any experience in their industry.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

I met with a recruiter at a University career fair and I then applied through C.H. Robinson's website. I interviewed on the University of Minnesota Twin-Cities campus in October 2015. This occurred a week after the job fair. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes and covered background questions about my resume and behavior-based interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time that you had to convince a supervisor, professor, or group about doing something another way?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Shreveport, LA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview

The guy on the interview did not speak very good English and he was typing all my responses while we were on speaker phone with one another. He was also late to call me for the phone interview. The typing of my responses in the ear of the phone was extremely loud so it was distracting and I could not hear or undertand what he was saying allot of the time due to the loud typing and his accent.

Interview Questions

• Q: Prior work experience
      Q: Skills possessed
      Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Toledo, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Your frist interview will be with an HR from corporate, they will ask you basic interview questions (why CH, skills, what are you looking for, etc). The next interview will be with management from the office of which you applied to. I interviewed with the sales manager who essentially just asked questions about me and seemed like he wanted to learn more about me. as a person.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Saint Cloud, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

I had 1 interview. It lasted about 45 minutes and then I was shown around the office for another 45 minutes. The interviewer was extremely kind and seemed interested to what I had to say. I was not qualified because I was only a sophomore in college. I think they were looking for someone much older, preferably seniors graduating that May.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. Asked about experience/interests, what I look to gain from internship, etc.

The manager was very laid back which made the interview a lot easier. Was more so an interview to get to know me rather than a set of questions.

Intern Interview

Interview

Over the phone, then personality test, then in the office interview. Interviewed with 3 people that day and interacted with 2 people at their desks.

Interview Questions

• what excites you about our company?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

General and behavioral questions were asked. Went over resume, and ask questions regarding prior job and experiences. How would you react to certain situations. Very personable.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest success thus far? What was one time you faced adversity and overcame it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

Met recruiters at a college campus job fair. Applied through my school's career website and heard back in roughly a week about setting up an on campus interview. Just completed the first round and am now waiting to hear back about the final round interview that takes place in Chicago that includes dinner, a city tour, and a day of interviews. The waiting time for this next step in the process is roughly a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work with a particularly difficult individual that you did not see eye to eye with. How did you resolve this conflict and maintain a positive and thriving work environment?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

I applied on their website, and then was contacted by a recruiter via email to set up a phone interview. The interview questions definitely caught me off guard. Without any effort to establish a rapport of some kind, she asked right off the bat what other companies I applied to intern with, what kind of companies they were, the kind of positions they were, if I had heard anything back from them. Then she asked me to walk her through my resume.

What was never expressly communicated beforehand was the fact that this internship, while described as a general business experience with exposure to many areas at the company, only leads to sales positions. Needless to say I was taken off guard by the plethora of sales questions asked. "What motivates you to sell?" "Why do you love selling?" And a lot of questions about competition as well. At the end of the interview, it was my turn to ask questions. She had a hard time answering them. Overall, the interviewer seemed rushed and very impersonal (then again, it was a phone interview). And she told me I would hear back on Friday, but of course I did not receive the bad news until much later than that date.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when a team member wasn't being productive, and how you responded to the situation.   Answer Question