C.H. Robinson Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C.H. Robinson Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at C.H. Robinson

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

A few phone interviews followed up by an intensive half day shadow interview process where you also are given a pitch scenario. I would say it is key to show up very prepared with information on the company and be ready to think on your feet.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson

Internship Interview

Interview

The recruiter was incredibly nice and easy to talk to on the phone. He asks a lot of questions about past work experience, leadership experience and personality type questions. No technical questions were asked

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Southfield, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter. She asked many questions about the experiences I had on my resume. I was also asked questions that made sure I did my homework about the company. The work environment was explained to me and I answered questions how I felt about that environment. At the end of the phone interview, I received an invite to have an in office interview with a manager and hiring team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process involved several phone interviews and one in person interview.

Mostly all behavioral questions, some questions about work experience. Did one phone screen and one phone interview with a recruiter. Then did an onsite interview with a panel of two senior managers at the Salt Lake office, a short job shadowing of the role, and a one-on-one with the General Manager.

Interview process and all company interactions were very positive. I ended up not taking the role to pursue other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• -Talk about a time when you had to juggle multiple projects / initiatives and how you succeeded.
      -Why C H Robinson?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

I received a phone interview 1 week after applying for the position through an online job site. The recruiter was very transparent about the company as well as the position.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me by e-mail to schedule a phone interview. Interview lasted for about 38 minutes, where I was asked general questions for about 20 minutes and behavioral questions for about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time there was a conflict at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Charleston, SC) in April 2018.

Interview

Typical behavior questions, you went into a room with three people and the head guy. They were pretty approachable when it came to the process and did not make me feel intimitated at all