C.H. Robinson Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C.H. Robinson Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at C.H. Robinson

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

Met CHR at school career fair and informational session. They took resumes/asked questions. Called about 2 weeks for phone interview then 1month later onsite interview. They offered an internship position about a month later. Although the job is very busy/multitasking/pressured during the interview they are not trying to see how you react under pressure. They want the most honesty you can provide because this position is not for everyone. If you don't like sales, don't' take this internship!

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult about the interview process. They interview was very calm it was more a conversation. They are going to ask questions to see if you have a competitive streak in you. They don't have a paper test etc...   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can't negotiate pay.

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

Phone interview was very professional and straightforward. Interviewer called on time and was very knowledgeable about the position I was applying for. Recommended that I do an on-site interview and explained what that process was and how it would go.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Tampa, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Asked basic questions on challenging moments in career. questions about personal character. had to take a characteristic test. After the interview with the manager, sat and learned about each role in the office. this was the time to ask questions. Usually the employees give feedback to the managers.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach challenges?   1 Answer