C.H. Robinson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 29, 2017

2.8

Data Entry Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers. They asked to go over my resume in detail. Asked me what I knew about their company. They went into detail about the job and what was expected of me.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a job? What did you like about our company?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Rochester, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process started well - good phone interview, great in-person interview, but communication has been terrible since the in-person interview with the hiring team constantly pushing back the date for a definitive answer.

Transportation Sales Representative; Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Long but not too stressful. they take you down to shadow employees and then interview you further. behavioral questions mainly.first started with a phone interview then asked what time next week to come in and go from there.

Carrier Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

I first had to pass a phone interview where I was asked about my current job and experiences that would help me in the role of sales executive.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

At the actual interview, after a brief overview of the job, I sat down with two different sales executives for 30 minutes each. Got to watch them work and ask them any type of question related to the job. After that I sat down with another woman from H.R. and went through a normal type of interview. Finally it ended with a hypothetical scenario that was given to me where I was a sales executive pitching to a company. The two people I was pitching to were a woman from H.R. and a manager who were acting as potential buyers of the product I was selling. I was given 20 minutes to prepare for the pitch. The whole process took approximately 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• How will previous experiences, either school or work related, help you be an efficient sales executive?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Greenville, SC).

Interview

I originally applied and interviewed for the Carrier Representative role in the charleston, sc office. The interview was a little intimidating since they had four people interview me at once, which was really excessive and then I spent an hour and half job shadowing with several different roles. The following week they called and asked me to interview for the account manager role in their greenville office, which I assumed was a good sign if they were asking me to come back. This interview was more like an intergoation with about 20 situational questions that I thought I did a really good job on. However a day later they rejected me. This company is more interested in hiring people with experience even if it doesn't even relate to the logistics industry, instead of people who are coming out of college and want to work hard and have a degree in that area. Your better off going to work for a less structured company where you can make uncapped commissions and not deal with the bureaucracy.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone with a recruiter from Minnesota, and I am from TN. The first time we had the interview, the recruiter accidentally hung up on me. I tried calling her right back, but I got no answer. I emailed her when I got home, and she said that she called me right back, but she did not. When we had the second over the phone interview, she was disrespectful, and acted like she really didn't want to mess with me. She is a very bad recruiter.

SummerPosition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The HR rep called me after I emailed my resume to them multiple times. I had an interview with the general manager of the Tampa Office. He showed me around the office, we sat down and went over my resume, than he asked me 7 questions , than I asked him various questions about the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how you got out if it in a unique way?   1 Answer
    • A sales question.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson in January 2017.

Interview

Pretty formal. The interview took about 45 minutes.

It was a very one sided interview. They weren't able to answer questions until the end of the interview. They just asked questions, and you were to answer. This meant that there was no conversation, it was just a question and answer.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you feel would make you a successful account manager?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed in person and over the phone; awesome company with very nice people and make you feel welcomed when you visit the office; questions are generally behavioral and about how you see yourself fitting in with their team

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had to make an unpopular decision   1 Answer