C.H. Robinson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

New Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Orlando, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview was quick and easy. They asked the basic background questions and allowed me to discuss my work background. After the initial phone interview, your qualifications will be reviewed by the human resources department. If you qualify, then a one on one interview will be scheduled with the local branch affiliates.

Interview Questions

• You will need to describe how to implement bringing in new business opportunities to the company.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

Usually start with a phone interview and then they will bring you in for an in person interview with the general manager and the supervisors that will be overlooking your position.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary - Typical how does your experience relate to this job. Where do you see yourself in 20 years. etc.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

Applied and shortly after received an email from a recruiter. The recruiter set up a time for a phone interview (20-30 minutes). The phone interview was laid back with the intent to get to know you and went over the position.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

Met with a group of interviewers. Not a very difficult interview, more personality/team work questions. Not much discussion about previous work experience except for a few questions about improving processes at previous jobs.

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview took an hour. It was general questions and overview of logistics. They talked about the company and showed me the layout of the company. They described the job description and looking around the office, everyone was dressed casual.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I feel about doing multiple projects   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

A few phone interviews followed up by an intensive half day shadow interview process where you also are given a pitch scenario. I would say it is key to show up very prepared with information on the company and be ready to think on your feet.

Internship Interview

Interview

The recruiter was incredibly nice and easy to talk to on the phone. He asks a lot of questions about past work experience, leadership experience and personality type questions. No technical questions were asked

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Southfield, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter. She asked many questions about the experiences I had on my resume. I was also asked questions that made sure I did my homework about the company. The work environment was explained to me and I answered questions how I felt about that environment. At the end of the phone interview, I received an invite to have an in office interview with a manager and hiring team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process involved several phone interviews and one in person interview.

Mostly all behavioral questions, some questions about work experience. Did one phone screen and one phone interview with a recruiter. Then did an onsite interview with a panel of two senior managers at the Salt Lake office, a short job shadowing of the role, and a one-on-one with the General Manager.

Interview process and all company interactions were very positive. I ended up not taking the role to pursue other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• -Talk about a time when you had to juggle multiple projects / initiatives and how you succeeded.
      -Why C H Robinson?   Answer Question

Interviewee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson in July 2013.

Interview

I only participated in a phone interview- about 30 minutes long. It was scheduled for 11, but the call was late, so I ended up calling them. A lot of the questions were repeated from the online application, but some were new. The interviewee said I would be informed the following Monday about any potential offer, but I didn't receive any further communication until end of business on Tuesday- not a long wait, but still nerve-wracking.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were interrupted during a task and how you prioritized what you had to do.   Answer Question