C.H. Robinson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Eden Prairie, MN).

Interview

I met them at a college fair, and they seemed very open and nice. GPA does not matter as much to them, at least for IT interns, and at the location I applied for. The first interview they ask a lot of questions about you, and about what you know about the company. They really want to see how interested YOU are in the company, and how much research you did. The second interview is more technical, but not extreme. They are nice, and ask you things that you have mentioned in your resume, and give you hypothetical situations. I really enjoyed both of the interviews, and felt like they were well rounded.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how I have setup my personal servers, and wanted details of me explaining why I chose each step.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me the job and I told them I would think about it. They said they were glad I was taking time, and looked forward to hearing from me. I responded a day later.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Eden Prairie, MN) in August 2012.

Interview

Telephonic screening. In-person interview with 2 sets of 2 peers for one hour each, then two one-hour sessions with hiring manager and hiring manager's boss. Questions were all about work process; nothing technical. This turned out to be an issue because there were technical expectations that were not clarified nor provided for once on site.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hiring Manager called with an offer. It was 5% less than previously discussed, but he mentioned a bonus plan that was not in writing (but was legitimate).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Sandy, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

Sat down with the gm and he was easy going. They asked basic questions about my background and future plans. They wanted to know if I had any experience in their industry.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

I met with a recruiter at a University career fair and I then applied through C.H. Robinson's website. I interviewed on the University of Minnesota Twin-Cities campus in October 2015. This occurred a week after the job fair. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes and covered background questions about my resume and behavior-based interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time that you had to convince a supervisor, professor, or group about doing something another way?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Shreveport, LA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview

The guy on the interview did not speak very good English and he was typing all my responses while we were on speaker phone with one another. He was also late to call me for the phone interview. The typing of my responses in the ear of the phone was extremely loud so it was distracting and I could not hear or undertand what he was saying allot of the time due to the loud typing and his accent.

Interview Questions

• Q: Prior work experience
      Q: Skills possessed
      Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Toledo, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Your frist interview will be with an HR from corporate, they will ask you basic interview questions (why CH, skills, what are you looking for, etc). The next interview will be with management from the office of which you applied to. I interviewed with the sales manager who essentially just asked questions about me and seemed like he wanted to learn more about me. as a person.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Saint Cloud, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

I had 1 interview. It lasted about 45 minutes and then I was shown around the office for another 45 minutes. The interviewer was extremely kind and seemed interested to what I had to say. I was not qualified because I was only a sophomore in college. I think they were looking for someone much older, preferably seniors graduating that May.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. Asked about experience/interests, what I look to gain from internship, etc.

The manager was very laid back which made the interview a lot easier. Was more so an interview to get to know me rather than a set of questions.

Intern Interview

Interview

Over the phone, then personality test, then in the office interview. Interviewed with 3 people that day and interacted with 2 people at their desks.

Interview Questions

• what excites you about our company?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

General and behavioral questions were asked. Went over resume, and ask questions regarding prior job and experiences. How would you react to certain situations. Very personable.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest success thus far? What was one time you faced adversity and overcame it.   Answer Question