C.H. Robinson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.8

Programmer Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Saint Paul, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

They initially emailed me to setup a phone interview. 10 minutes after the scheduled time, I got an email asking if I could reschedule for the next day. The next day, I didn't get the call until 12 minutes after our scheduled time, and I had to remind the interviewer of the position I applied for. It last around 5 minutes. She said she would contact me sometime in the next week to let me know whether or not they would like to move forward in the interview process, but even after a follow-up email, nothing.

Overall, the recruiting team has not impressed me.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in learning new technologies?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

Applied for position and was contacted within a week. First step was a phone interview, followed by a second round interview. After going on a job shadow, I was interviewed for the third time before been offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your goals within the next five years   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted shortly thereafter, I setup a phone interview which lead into being brought in to the office for 4 hours to get through the entire process. The in-office part of the interview consisted of a short introduction to the company, two 30 minute shadowing sessions one with either side of the business, a formal interview with HR and then a mock sales call with two additional recruiter/HR people.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Eden Prairie, MN) in July 2016.

Interview

Submit your resume online first. If the hiring team likes what they see, they will schedule a phone interview. If you pass that, they will call you and set up an in-person interview with someone in the department with the opening.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, 3.5 hour final interview with a simulation. Simulation is very difficult. Do not show nerves and ask questions. Very great place to work, but must be prepared to be outgoing and confident in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you did extra work outside of your job?   Answer Question

Carrier Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a panel of 2 people and they asked a lot of what I thought were very personal questions. No sales questions (this was for an entry level position so I have very little experience). I am changing careers (I was a teacher) so they asked me a lot about my past job experiences and "well how did that make you feel..." Questions. They showed me around the office and let me shadow somebody for about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever pushed the envelope with a boss and pushed for you idea or opinion?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

I had one phone interview, followed with 2 in person interviews. The phone interview was informal and great, I personally had a great conversation about my alma mater. The two in person interviews, were very standard. I was asked about various questions about my previous positions, my education, and why I would be a good fit. I also shadowed various people in the office, where I learned a bit more about positions in the office first hand. It was very important to use this time to engage and ask questions as well. After these interviews, I received a call the next day with the position being offered to me.

Global Forwarding Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

There was a three interview process. The first one I met with three people, the second I met with two and the third I met with one. They all went threw my resume and asked me questions about it. They all asked scenario type questions too, which were a little hard to answer since I have never worked in logistics before.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

I didn't feel like they were up front about the amount of data entry required for this job. They asked situational questions aimed at seeing how I responded in team settings. They had a list of questions probably from corporate. Nothing too hard or weird. Didn't know how to answer some of the questions. They should have been more upfront in what the job entails instead of just saying problem solving, some data entry, and email.. It is way more data entry then I was lead to believe

Key Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

First process was through corporate recruiter and phone interviews and assesments. Then moved to local interviews and a job shadow. Overall experience was good. The recruiter that was assigned to me was very helpful and answered any questions I had. The regional office took alot of time to get back to me though and had to follow up with the recruiter to make sure everything was in place. I ended up getting a better opportunity elsewhere

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell us about challenges you faced at your previous employer and how you overcame them?   Answer Question