C.H. Robinson Logistics Broker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C.H. Robinson Logistics Broker Interview Questions

Interviews at C.H. Robinson

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Chicago, IL) in January 2009.

Interview

First round is a general employee or HR. Flew me in and received limo pickup. Had individual interviews then lunch with 3 HR employees. They want to hear you talk about making money and having a strong desire to focus on generating commission.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, there is no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Schaumburg, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

The first step of the interview was conducted over the phone, it was not long and only asked several basic questions. Next thing you had to take a personality test online, this would then be followed by another phone interview where they started to get a little more in-depth with their interview questions. The next step of the process, and unfortunately the farthest I made it through the interview, was a panel interview. This however wasn't your basic interview where they fired questions at you, but rather they wanted to see your interest and how well you'd fit in the company through the questions you have prepared for them.

Logistics Broker Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson in May 2010.

Interview

Had a phone interview with 3 people. They seemed relaxed and easy going. They really just asked me to describe myself and why I was interested in being a freight broker. As the interview went on it seemed to be a little unorganized. They were unsure of what to ask and a couple of times asked the same question more than once.