C.H. Robinson Logistics Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C.H. Robinson Logistics Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at C.H. Robinson

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Madison, WI) in November 2013.

Interview

Gave my resume out at a career fair. Got a call from a recruiter telling me to apply online. Two interviews, then I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What have your parents thought you? I though this was a very deep question   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Initial phone interview then a follow up interview in their offices. Questions were pretty basic and created a very comfortable environment. If they are interested, they'll have you shadow for about an hour to get a better feel for what you would be doing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered a hour wage but asked for higher because I was going to be moving and living off of the wage. They complied and were incredible with their hospitality.

Logistics Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

As most people have described round 1 is a simple phone call. Round 2, is essentially the same thing but far more in-depth and lasts about an hour. It was very friendly and was largely a conversation about my life. Then the next day I received an email inviting me out for a formal interview. The interviewer was largely about getting to know me, as they wanted to see how I would fit in to the team. After a half hour or so they gave me a tour of the office and showed me what the different departments did. Overall I liked the interview process and it was nice getting to see what the work environment was actually like.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would have liked to, but the process was not very conducive to it. During the first phone interview they asked me how $10 an hour sounded. Not wanting to ruin my chances immediately I agreed, assuming I would get another opportunity to re-negotiate. Though they never mentioned pay again until i received my offer of employment (email for $12). At this point, I could have attempted to re-negotiate, but there were no more scheduled phone calls or interviews and as they had already gotten a $2 increase I decided to just leave it.