C.H. Robinson OUTSIDE SALES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for OUTSIDE SALES

C.H. Robinson OUTSIDE SALES Interview Questions

Interviews at C.H. Robinson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Submitted a resume online. Got an email from the recruiter the next day, who wished to schedule an initial phone screening interview. The interview went well, and the HR contact wanted me to take an online personality assessment test. After the test, I was scheduled for another phone interview, and then an on site interview where I met the branch manager and got a feel for the culture.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (San Francisco, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face. Look for industry experience, but easy to overcome with any outside sales experience. Stress success in relationship sales and ability to work up decision maker process to C-Level. Each branch is independent and has their own P&L, so you have the ability to negotiate additional items based on your experience, like cell phone, tele-commute, signing bonus, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you when you have no industry experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Work from home 2 days a week, signing bonus.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

Phone Interview, Personality assessment, another phone interview, in office interview, was aksed to watch a video and write an email as to how I felt I would be a match for the company and how the company would be a match for me, another phone interview with two sales reps from office, lunch with sales rep

Interview Questions

Accepted job with another company

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson in May 2013.

Interview

Two step process. The first step was an interview with three interviewers, the second was a half-day shadow.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, which I regret.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

The interview process was conducted in short amount of time. They quickly reached a decision on my candidacy. They eventually wanted someone else with more industry experience; which wasn't listed in the description.