C.H. Robinson Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C.H. Robinson Operations Interview Questions

Interviews at C.H. Robinson

2.8

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

Usually start with a phone interview and then they will bring you in for an in person interview with the general manager and the supervisors that will be overlooking your position.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary - Typical how does your experience relate to this job. Where do you see yourself in 20 years. etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson

Operations Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

Applied and shortly after received an email from a recruiter. The recruiter set up a time for a phone interview (20-30 minutes). The phone interview was laid back with the intent to get to know you and went over the position.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

Met with a group of interviewers. Not a very difficult interview, more personality/team work questions. Not much discussion about previous work experience except for a few questions about improving processes at previous jobs.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson in May 2012.

Interview

I participated in a phone interview, then a one on one after which I met with the hiring managers. Two days after the interview panel I was offered the contract position. One month after that I was offered a full time position.

Interview Questions

• Why do I practice martial arts, especially training in mixed martial arts?   1 Answer